With advancement in technology numbers of useful items are provided to people for daily routine works. It includes instruments, utensils, small machines and other different things. These things make people work easy. Biodegradable dog poop bags are also one of these items which have relieved the worried pet owners. They are used for the disposal of dog waste material in an environmentally friendly manner.
Is The Dog Poop Harmful For Us?
Dog waste material can be dangerous in many ways. Different pathogenic microorganisms feed on waste material by degrading it such as tapeworm, round worm and liver fluke etc. If not properly disposed large number of microorganism community resides in waste material and serves as a vector in spreading different digestive diseases.
Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags
Plastic bags used in past were made up of polyethylene which took years to decompose. That is why some alternative of plastic bags was required. Biodegradable bags are the best alternative of the plastic bags.
Characteristics Of Biodegradable Bags
- Biodegradable dog poop bags are made up of biopolymers and hence are compostable. When given aerated environment they naturally start degrading.
- Biodegradable bags on decomposition not produce harmful gases or substances. Its use is eco friendly.
- Biodegradable dog poops are easy to handle.
- After using when buried in soil acts as farm manure.
- Microorganisms act on its body and do mineralization. A process through which microorganism convert dog waste material and biodegradable bag into useful mineral ions.
- Different sanitation plants also take up dog poop bags for sanitation. It solves disposal problem.
- Biodegradable bags have special micropores for ventilation of air. Through these pores evaporation also takes place. Hence when waste material is kept in it foul smelling takes place.
All the characteristics of biodegradable dog poop bags prove it the best bag for dog waste material.
If you want to increase the shelf life of your dog poop bags keep the following things in mind.
- Keep them in cool, dry place away from heat.
- Any mechanical stress can shred the bag.
- Try to dispose them as soon as possible
Biodegradable dog poop bags not only help you to get rid of pet waste materials but also are eco friendly. Choose poop bags that are quality bags made by high quality industries. So, your preference should be ones that are biodegradable, since it provides quick and easy disposal of dog waste material.